Monday, January 7, 2013

Capucine

Copyright belongs to The Knitting Baker
Finally a FO here on the blog! Knitting was something I sort of forgot in the last months of year 2012, up until the very end. I got really frustrated with my hat situation and went on the look-out for some cute hat patterns. The one I chose was Capucine, with Positori's mods. When I started making this, it was very hard for me to put it down for the night, I was in a frenzy!
- "I can't believe I forgot how fun it is to knit!"
Now I'm making another one, from an even bulkier yarn, as well as having my long-term project, the Sky Scarf, on my needles.

I really liked knitting this and I'm happy with the result too. Easy and quick to make, cute and practical to wear. The perfect hat for someone with a fringe and sensitive ears (read: me).

No comments:

Post a Comment